Mom with "Gummy Bears" - Nashville Surgery Center - Nashville, TN

After many years of feeling insecure about my...

After many years of feeling insecure about my breast size, I decided to have breast augmentation. I am 36 years old and have one child. I have always exercised regularly. As hard as I work at staying in shape, I found myself always dissatisfied with my appearance. This was mainly because of my small breasts. My biggest concern with having breast augmentation was that they would look out of proportion for the size of my body. After consulting with my surgeon, we decided that the "Gummy Bear" Sientra implant would be the best choice for me. I am now 12 weeks post surgery and absolutely LOVE my new look! All of my friends are amazed at how natural they look.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wendel is a fantastic surgeon. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have been to. I am extremely impressed with his staff and the facility. Dr. Wendel answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed or pressured. He did an excellent job helping me decide on an implant that fits my body type. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends.

Congratulations! I'm so glad you're happy with your new look! What size Gummy Bear implants did you get? Did you have any help the first few days of your recovery? Hope you've enjoyed a bra shopping excursion or two!