Lipo on my Abdomen and Sides -Nashville, TN

So I had lipo Friday morning! I went to Dr.Gilmer...

So I had lipo Friday morning! I went to Dr.Gilmer in nashville, tn he did my boobs, I love him and his staff. My problem area has always been this lower pudge and sides that make me less curvy than I desire. So far I'm not even half as sore as I was with my boobs. My mid section just feels bruisy and I can see some bruising at the top. I can't take my wrappings off till after 3 days so the anticipation is killing me. I hope this post helps and please give feed back!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before pics

So these are my before pictures. I will keep u guys updated as I take my bandages off throughout the week.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been a week since surgery? Are you any less sore?

I noticed you mentioned you were putting up photos, if you need any help adding them, just let me know. We'd love to see them!

Pictures before and after

These pictures are before and then 3 days after surgery

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

10 days post op

Well it's been 10 days I'm not as flat as I was after day 3 :( I'm still lumpy and swollen but I feel fine I actually was up really fast from this surgery. Did anyone else feel not as flat after a week?

Would like to see the result pics please! Did you have laser Lipo or traditional?
Upload done new pics please (we were having the same problem and I wanna see how your coming along)
OMG your having my same issues because on day 3 I was SUPER FLAT and now I've notice I'm a little puffy at the bottom I'm hoping its due to all the fluids draining down (sigh)
Gilmer