Lipo on my Abdomen and Sides -Nashville, TN

So I had lipo Friday morning! I went to Dr.Gilmer...

So I had lipo Friday morning! I went to Dr.Gilmer in nashville, tn he did my boobs, I love him and his staff. My problem area has always been this lower pudge and sides that make me less curvy than I desire. So far I'm not even half as sore as I was with my boobs. My mid section just feels bruisy and I can see some bruising at the top. I can't take my wrappings off till after 3 days so the anticipation is killing me. I hope this post helps and please give feed back!

Before pics

So these are my before pictures. I will keep u guys updated as I take my bandages off throughout the week.

Pictures before and after

These pictures are before and then 3 days after surgery

10 days post op

Well it's been 10 days I'm not as flat as I was after day 3 :( I'm still lumpy and swollen but I feel fine I actually was up really fast from this surgery. Did anyone else feel not as flat after a week?
Gilmer

Upload done new pics please (we were having the same problem and I wanna see how your coming along)
OMG your having my same issues because on day 3 I was SUPER FLAT and now I've notice I'm a little puffy at the bottom I'm hoping its due to all the fluids draining down (sigh)
Thank u so much I have to check ur page out I need to post more pics because the puffiness did go down some more
Omg you look great
Omg you look great
how is the Tennessee beauty doing?
Sarah I'm doing great! I just ordered a waist snatcher to replace my compression garment but I feel great so happy I did it! U look so great girl!!!
ooo they look good. I have to start looking for a secondary stage garment this week. im so sick of these zippered corsets.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been a week since surgery? Are you any less sore?

I noticed you mentioned you were putting up photos, if you need any help adding them, just let me know. We'd love to see them!

Kristy i feel fine! I'm not taking the pain meds anymore. I'm just kind of nervous because I'm not as flat as I was 3 days after surgery

Are you swollen? That may account for not being as flat. Have you had a follow-up with your doctor yet?

Yea I'm still kind of swollen my first follow up is aug 21 so we shall see
You will swell alot after surgery! I had mine july 12 same as you swoll up on my 4th day. My dr suggested putting ice on which has helped alot and keeping my compression on all the time! Hope you feel better hun, all of this is worth it!
Claudia that's comforting to know! Gonna try the ice out...thank u :)