Lipo of Flanks, Back, Lower Abs and Inner Thighs - Nashville, TN

I had tumescent liposuction under general...

I had tumescent liposuction under general anesthesia of the lower abdomen, flanks, back and inner thighs 2 days ago. And so far, I couldn't be happier. I got to take my compression garment off for the first time today to shower, and I cried from happiness when I saw myself. My whole life I've been uncomfortable in my skin. I've never been able to lose weight, and I've always been "bigger" than average. Liposuction has given me the figure I've always wanted.

I won't lie, it hurts. When I woke up from the anesthesia, my inner thighs were killing me. The nurse gave me morphine, which really helped. I've been taking percocet regularly since I got home. It really dulls the pain. So far, it only hurts when I move. And it seems to be getting better every day. The pain is best described as deep, deep bruising over a vast area. I know some people describe it as having worked out too hard, but I think when you have multiple areas done like I did, it's worse than that. Still, it's totally worth it and nothing you can't handle. I definitely recommend taking time off from work and having someone there to help take care of you for the first few days.

The photos below were taken 2 days after surgery. There is still plenty of swelling and bruising, but I am loving my results already. I am especially impressed since my hips were uneven before the surgery due to scoliosis, and Dr. H not only vastly improved my silhouette, but also made me more symmetrical. Thank you Dr. H!

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H is caring and passionate about what he does. His prices are fair, and his primary concern is your comfort. He listened to exactly what I wanted out of the surgery, and he delivered.

Amazing, you looked great just after 2 days. I wonder how you look now. Please post latest pics.
Hi, I was looking at your pictures and I think your Dr. did an amazing job! I had my proccedure done about three weeks ago. The first couple of days I loved it, my tummy looked completely flat. After the third-fourth day I developed this lumps and small waves on my abdomen, them lumps are getting better but my stomach kind of looks like if it has small waves on it and parts of my skin look kind of wrinkly. Did any of these happen to you? Im freaking out please let me know.

Thank you for posting pics. Good results so far! Please update when you can.

Hi HotPhD -- Thanks for posting your results so far! Those bruises look sore but you can already see some results. How are you doing this week?