Lipo of Flanks, Back, Lower Abs and Inner Thighs - Nashville, TN

I had tumescent liposuction under general...

I had tumescent liposuction under general anesthesia of the lower abdomen, flanks, back and inner thighs 2 days ago. And so far, I couldn't be happier. I got to take my compression garment off for the first time today to shower, and I cried from happiness when I saw myself. My whole life I've been uncomfortable in my skin. I've never been able to lose weight, and I've always been "bigger" than average. Liposuction has given me the figure I've always wanted.

I won't lie, it hurts. When I woke up from the anesthesia, my inner thighs were killing me. The nurse gave me morphine, which really helped. I've been taking percocet regularly since I got home. It really dulls the pain. So far, it only hurts when I move. And it seems to be getting better every day. The pain is best described as deep, deep bruising over a vast area. I know some people describe it as having worked out too hard, but I think when you have multiple areas done like I did, it's worse than that. Still, it's totally worth it and nothing you can't handle. I definitely recommend taking time off from work and having someone there to help take care of you for the first few days.

The photos below were taken 2 days after surgery. There is still plenty of swelling and bruising, but I am loving my results already. I am especially impressed since my hips were uneven before the surgery due to scoliosis, and Dr. H not only vastly improved my silhouette, but also made me more symmetrical. Thank you Dr. H!

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H is caring and passionate about what he does. His prices are fair, and his primary concern is your comfort. He listened to exactly what I wanted out of the surgery, and he delivered.