This Senior Gal Has No Regrets

At age 66 and a new widow I needed the lift to...

At age 66 and a new widow I needed the lift to keep me on par with all the other single gals.

The surgery was not too painful but it wasn't as fun as making snow angels either. Honestly, when did you ever have surgery with no recovery pain. The worst part for me was the bruising that hung around way too long, like all my bruises.

No one knows I had the surgery because my doctor did as I ask: improve but don't remake the face.

I can't say the surgery has gotten me a new hubby or even a lot of dates but I enjoy what I see in the mirror. My self-esteem has greatly improved.

This procedure is like having my appendix removed: worth it but never want a repeat.

Recommendation: do it if it doesn't bankrupt you. Then go have some fun!

Dr. Attia (sorry about the spelling)

Sorry, I just found your message today. Yes, I went to Coolsprings office, Dr. A did the surgery. I am in my late 6o's so it took me some time to heal, worrisome then but not unbearable. I am still very pleased with the results almost a year later. I couldn't have the eye surgery at same time due to excess swelling, that is next on my agenda. I say if you are healthy and need a morale boost ... go for it. Looking in the mirror becomes good news rather than dread. Let me know how you are doing. One more thing: I think it is wonderful you lost the weight and want to continue improvements. What a great woman you are!

I also live in Nashville and have an appointment for this coming Saturday, 5-22-10, to be evaluated. I have lost 50 pounds and really need my neck and chin done, and right eye that has been drooping for sometime, making me look like I am always mad. Very distressing to me. My Question to you is, did you go to their office on Coolsprings Blvd in Franklin in the Aspen Grove Office Complex? I was SOOO excited, until reading all of the bad experienced people have had. Can you give me any guidance? Will I have the same Dr. Attica you did, do you think? Please, if you can, help erase the fears I now have. Thank you. Joan
I too am getting nervous about having my LSL. Did you have it done and how was your experience?
I would not recommend Life Style Lifts Ever. They did not tell me the whole story, to say the least. I was in surgery for several hours, not one like the at least used to advertise.I haven't seen ads on TV by them in some time, which I personally consider a good thing, as my experience was not that good, to say the least. You come home with your entire head bandaged, which may be normal for any surgery of this kind, but the consistent bleeding from my right all the rest of that first day and night was not normal. They did something about it when I went back in the follow up the next day, but my right eye never looked like it had been lifted and continued to sag as it still is today, which I hate, as it makes my expression look like I am mad about something. There is much more, but that is all I will put. The price is a lot, and I would HIGHLY recommend going to a private plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you. Joan
Love your outlook on life! With that personality and a new look and self esteem..you could be a "cougar"!
If no ones knows you had anything done whats the point of the 7500? Certainly you dont want to look creepy but for nobody to notice you had any work done seems pointless.
I simply meant that there are no obvious signs saying "Mini-facelift here". I do not look like I am in a G-force wind tunnel or have regressed back to my teenage years in a forthnight. I am pleased. There is a point to everything one does in life ... whether it be bad or good. This surgery was definitely a good thing for me.