Ematrix my Experience - Nashville, TN

Treating acne scars and fine lines. The treatment...

Treating acne scars and fine lines. The treatment it's self was only midly uncomfortable. Some heat in the skin lasted about an hour. Loved the results. Had the small pin points on my face but covered with makeup no problem. Noticed a tighness right away and a great change in the texture a few days after. Loved the treatments after my 4 treatments done about a month apart I have so many people asking me what I've done. My skin looks so smooth and fresh!

American Laser Skincare

It was over all a great experince.

goalPeru, have you seen any results yet? I hope so! It's so expensive.
I already had 3 treatments and i haven't seen any changes yet, I'll have my fourth treatment this weekends, they told me that i have to wait up to six months to see real results is this true? I'm disappointed but i still have faith

Hey goal,

Based on the community, yes you might have to wait a few months before seeing results. I hate being patient ;) Yes do keep up the faith at least until the 6 month mark.

Thanks,

-Britt

$2500 was for all four treatments. I had a coupon & the had some discounts.
Hello, Was $2500 for all four treatments? Thank you!

Hi nashvilles,

Wow, noticing results immediately is awesome! I'm so glad for you. We'd love to see pictures. A change is the texture of your skin is nice to notice too. Please keep us updated as things progress.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

-Britt