Zeltiq is Wonderful! - Nashville, TN

I had a year end special on this procedure for 1/2...

I had a year end special on this procedure for 1/2 off, so usually much more expensive. I had two areas of the upper tummy done and two areas of lower tummy done all for $950. It took 5 hours to complete before and after photos and each section of the tummy. I found there to be a little discomfort initially, about 5 minutes, then very relaxing for the remainder, then a little uncomfortable when they pull the suction device off. There is about 10 minutes that you feel very cold and bruised after the section is done then the discomfort goes away.

I looked like I had 4 brick impressions in pink on each treated area for about a week along with a numb feeling....nothing painful though. I am very pleased with results so far. This procedure is very easy in my opinion. I would expect about 1/2 inch off (maybe more) per treated area.

To see drastic results you have to get it done 2-3 times. I have had just 1 so far and am very happy with results...go back in 1 month for a 2nd treatment.

Now that it's been longer do you see much of a difference? I have been watching this for a couple months and am interested in Zeltiq - I have an appointment for a consultation in a week but I am really hoping I can loose at least an inch off my belly bulge and I don't want to waste the money if no one is getting that kind of result...Thank You!
How many inches you have lost so far?
Thanx dear