Last Minute Jitters! - Nashville, TN

Hey ladies! I am going for my BA surgery Friday at...

Hey ladies! I am going for my BA surgery Friday at 10:15, yay! I'm 24 and I have always had smaller breasts. I have an 11 month old that I breastfed until 8 months so having that full feeling from milk and then nothing is depressing!! I feel so deflated! Anyways, I don't feel prepared for Friday but the way the nurse is talking, everything is fine, I don't need to do anything extra. Any advice on ways to prepare? I decided on saline, under the muscle. My implants can be overfilled to 390cc but I doubt I will go that big. I am 5'5 and 120lbs. I have a small frame and I am VERY active. Being off for several weeks is going to kill me! I will be posting a picture to see what everyone thinks because I am trying to decide my cc's. I was thinking 350-360cc but now I'm afraid they won't be big enough! I want to be able to tell a difference but I don't want to be top heavy, too big and look odd. I also don't want it to affect my exercise either. I've considered even 375cc but that's as far as I'll go. Any recommendations on sizing with the height and weight stats I've given? Thanks! Any advice is great, pre-op, post-op.. if you know it, tell me! THANKS!`

You look absoluetly fantastic!!!!! Wow. I'm jealous! How are you feeling? Do they feel natural to you now?
they look GREAT!
They look so nice already! I have mine scheduled for March 7th, and cant wait! How are you dealing with the baby? I have a 14 month old and just worried about lifting her after.
Marvell