Last Minute Jitters! - Nashville, TN

Hey ladies! I am going for my BA surgery Friday at...

Hey ladies! I am going for my BA surgery Friday at 10:15, yay! I'm 24 and I have always had smaller breasts. I have an 11 month old that I breastfed until 8 months so having that full feeling from milk and then nothing is depressing!! I feel so deflated! Anyways, I don't feel prepared for Friday but the way the nurse is talking, everything is fine, I don't need to do anything extra. Any advice on ways to prepare? I decided on saline, under the muscle. My implants can be overfilled to 390cc but I doubt I will go that big. I am 5'5 and 120lbs. I have a small frame and I am VERY active. Being off for several weeks is going to kill me! I will be posting a picture to see what everyone thinks because I am trying to decide my cc's. I was thinking 350-360cc but now I'm afraid they won't be big enough! I want to be able to tell a difference but I don't want to be top heavy, too big and look odd. I also don't want it to affect my exercise either. I've considered even 375cc but that's as far as I'll go. Any recommendations on sizing with the height and weight stats I've given? Thanks! Any advice is great, pre-op, post-op.. if you know it, tell me! THANKS!`

Marvell

Relative

You look absoluetly fantastic!!!!! Wow. I'm jealous! How are you feeling? Do they feel natural to you now?
they look GREAT!
They look so nice already! I have mine scheduled for March 7th, and cant wait! How are you dealing with the baby? I have a 14 month old and just worried about lifting her after.
Im getting mine done on marc 7th to ...Im 5'4 117lbs and my PS said I should do 350 saline Mentor implants , i just dont feel like this wil put m at the FULL C D cup that I want to be but he wont let me go biggr :( I hope I like them Good luck!!
It's tough!! I've gotten low and picked her up close to me a few times, knowing that I shouldn't but its so hard!!
Wow they look perfect already!!! Congrats!!
Thank you! I'm happy, I just hope they don't change too much!
They look Amazing!!! Wait till those babies drop, they will look so natural! I love the size seems perfect for you! Ur doc did a great job on you! Congrats! Im schedule for April 22nd and I feel soooo impatient! I feel like that day is not getting close fast enough! Im 25yrs 5'2 n 87-90lbs with 3 beautiful kids so I know Im done having kids so I chose Silicone under muscle by the areola n Im hoping for a Full C! :) xoxo
Good luck, I love mine so far!
Thank you hopefully I come out looking gorgeous like you!! :) xoxo
Thank you! I'm sure they will look great!
Thanks! I feel like my right side sags a little more than my left. When they settled an swelling goes down, will that change and even out? Or should I be worried?
Congrats! You look great! I think you will be really happy with that size after everything has settled & dropped. I'm 5' 5" 118lb & I got 400cc silicone under muscle. I'll be 6 weeks post op on Wednesday, I'm really happy with how they are looking now! Take care!
I wouldn't worry, they don't usually drop at quite the same speed, but they'll even out. In my pics you can see that my left dropped fasted, but they've evened out now. It did take about 4 weeks though, im not sure if it takes that long for everyone. I'll probably update my pics after I go bra shopping Friday :) They're even & looking how I had hoped now :)
Okay, great. That makes me feel better, I love the size now but they are pretty high so I think it will be better once they dropped and form more of a round shape too.
It's been 3 days and I feel great! I've been groggy due to the medicine but just sore now. They ended up going 390cc is left and 360cc on right so I like them. I think they will be perfect once I can see them in a regular bra and they've dropped. They seem to be pretty high up on my chest, when they drop, that will change right? Thanks!

Thank you so much for starting your story on RealSelf! You're two days post op now. How are you feeling? You might be interested in Scrappy's Q&A about her first three days post op.