Botox - Nashville, TN

I love the results that I get from Botox. I do...

I love the results that I get from Botox. I do tend to get headaches from it though. They don't start until the Botox takes effect. I just seem to constantly fight it and try to scowl even though I can't. This results in tension headaches which I can control with the muscle relaxer that I take for headaches anyway. I am hoping with continued use I will train myself to stop fighting it and the headaches will stop.

It's not as bad as it could be. And it hasn't gotten worse since Saturday so that's a plus. I did read through the posts about droopy lids. Never had this problem with Botox so needless to say I'll go back to it. I don't think I'll be able to see the injector until Friday, but there is a plastic surgeon closer to my home and I will call him tomorrow. I just want him to look at it and see if there is something that can be done other that to wait for it to wear off...I'll definitely update when I have more information. I did try Visine like someone on here had done but it didn't really change anything.
As a matter of fact I had Dysport on the 5th of Dec. By Sat. the 10th I noticed some drooping of my left eyelid. It is not severe and I am praying it doesn't get any worse. I wanted to get a lift in the brow and get rid of the 11's but so far neither has really happened. All that I have is the droopy lid. I will go back to Botox despite the headaches. Mine are manageable anyway. I can't stand the droopy lid though. That's the opposite of what I needed. I had read about this issue and I went to someone I trusted. I just should have gone with what I knew worked. I am wondering since I don't have the brow lift I was looking for, how long do I need to wait before I can get Botox again. If I could get some more lift in my brow the droopy lid would be corrected somewhat...

Oh geeze smsg, that's not good at all. How are things today? You might want to check out the Dysport forum post Droopy Eyelids. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,