A Plastic Surgeon You Can Trust! - Nashua, NH

After a bad fall that smashed my airway, I needed...

After a bad fall that smashed my airway, I needed septoplasty and also opted for rhinoplasty to fix the cosmetic damage that resulted as well.

My advice to anyone undergoing this type of procedure- do not be afraid to ask questions, read everything provided to you - instructions, advice, limitations, expectations this will help you be mentally prepared for everything. MOST IMPORTANTLY- BE POSITIVE...you will heal faster....trust and have faith in your surgeon. I would not hesitate to go through my process all over again-surgery was worth every single penny!

Great overall experience. Would be happy to answer any questions or concerns!

Nashua Plastic Surgeon

There are nfinite amounts of positive comments Relative to my experience with Dr. C and his office staff! From my first office visit to my one of many post-op appointments still in progress if there was one word to describe it all It would have to be PERFECTION! Dr. C is the not only an extremely talented plastic surgeon, he is also one of the most compassionate, a trait that is often difficult to find in a surgeon. His staff is always pleasantly informative and personable. I will always be indebted to Dr. C and his staff for making a difficult time in my life easier to bear.