Simply the Best. - Nashua, NH

Prior to consulting with Dr. Constantian I had...

Prior to consulting with Dr. Constantian I had suffered through four major failed rhinoplasties and numerous minor procedures which all fell short in some way. During my initial surgery at a teaching hospital in Philadelphia in 1976 all of the cartilage on the right side of my nose was stripped out of my nose. There were three major surgeries after that in which supramesh and ear cartilage were utilized in an attempt to give structure and form to my nose.

When I met Dr. Constantian in 2011 my nose was distorted from every angle and breathing was severely compromised. I knew when I met Dr. Constantian that I was in the presence of someone who possessed knowledge and skill far beyond that of his peers. He is a man of incredible compassion and determination to help his patients, more so than any doctor I’ve ever known in any field. When that level of skill, knowledge and compassion are combined, the results are extraordinary. He improved my nose in ways that I never dreamed were possible, in ways that other highly regarded specialists told me could never be accomplished.

The reviews of Dr. Constantian are overwhelmingly positive, but when I read some of the negative reviews it frustrates me that someone who desperately needs his help could be dissuaded from going forward based on the content of a negative review. I wish you could know and understand what this man did for me...so that you would have the peace of mind and confidence to go forward... to know that, no, you don’t have to live with a nose that is distorted or conflicts with your self image...even though everything else for you may have failed...you can trust Dr. Constantian to make it so much better. I will always believe that he was and is the only person on the planet who could have helped me and I will always be grateful to him and to his amazing and kind staff.

Nashua Plastic Surgeon

Simply the finest plastic surgeon I have ever known.