Rhinoplasty - Nashua, NH

I had two prior surgeries (20 yrs ago) and did not...

I had two prior surgeries (20 yrs ago) and did not use any extra cartilage (from my ear) for grafts so without enough support, it became crooked and droopy, and I lacked enough of a tip.

Dr. C gave me a full (in a good way) nose with a new tip, that is in the middle of my face.  It had been crooked and droopy, and it was not prominent enough at the top of the bridge. I need a more work done, but I am almost there.

Nashua Plastic Surgeon

My nose looks great and I have complete confidence in Dr. C and his staff. I have no doubt at all that they are the very best for revision rhinoplasty.I feel so blessed to have found them.They have been very good to me -I have been extremely anxious. Dr. C is a remarkably kind man, in addition to being at the top of this extremely challenging field.

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. We'd love to see before and after photos to visualize what you're describing. If you'd be comfortable posting that is. (Many users black out their eyes using image editing software). Let me know if I can help with this.

Please let us know if you pursue further revision and how it goes!

Even though my surgery was 7 months ago, I am still swollen. Also, I am going to have a little more work done. I am going to shave some cartilage on one side and add a little on the other side. There were so many major things that Dr. Constantian and Donna did during my surgery, that I am not surprised at all that we have some minor touch ups to do. I am excited about having the touch ups done, perhaps this November or December. And right now I feel so much better about the way I look. I am really happy. But I am not quite done yet, so no pics yet!