He Gave Me my Life Back! - Nashua, NH

I had an unsuccessful rhinoplasty with a doctor in...

I had an unsuccessful rhinoplasty with a doctor in Chicago about 20 years ago which had not only caused unsatisfactory aesthetic results but also created various medical problems including collapsed valves which led to breathing problems and constant post-nasal drip.

Over the past few years I had consulted with several surgeons to see about getting my bad rhinoplasty from a doctor in Chicago corrected. I was either told there is nothing that can be done, and some doctors suggested more radical approaches that I was not comfortable with (using rib tissue for the reconstruction). I finally came across Dr. Constantian in New Hampshire. I read many great reviews about him and read articles about his expertise with secondary nose reconstruction…I also remembered that another surgeon in Chicago I consulted with several years ago, who was not willing to take on my complicated case, had also recommended Dr. Constantian. After making a trip to meet with him last year, I knew that if anyone can help me, it would be him. I had a lot of anxiety to go through yet another surgery, but decided to do it and am so glad I made that decision. Being from out of town, my stay in New Hampshire for surgery was surprisingly uncomplicated.

It’s been a year since surgery now and I am so happy with the results…aesthetically, the nose is nicely balanced now, not drooping anymore, no more notched nostrils, and he was able to do all this using a closed approach (no scar!). The best part is that my breathing is back to normal. It is a true miracle and I feel so very lucky. I am grateful to Dr.Constantian for everything he has done for me and wanted to share this so that others may also benefit from his expertise.

Nashua Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad you were able to have your original rhinoplasty revised! We'd love to see before and after photos if you're willing to post them (many users blur our their eyes). Did he use any cartilage or implants at all for the reconstruction?

Thanks for sharing here! It means a lot to other users looking to get a similar procedure.