Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery, Also Had a Brow Lift, Liposuction and a Tummy Tuck. Reviewed Separately.

At 63 it was time to do something because people...

At 63 it was time to do something because people were constantly telling me how "tired" I looked. At the consultation, Dr. Hasen mentioned that one of my eyebrows was lower than the other, thereby making the eyelid skin droop more on one side than the other. He said for some reason the muscle on that side had relaxed too much and I would need a brow lift in order to correct that as well as having the eyelid surgery. The hardest thing about this was the length of time it is taking for my vision to return to normal, along with the puckering and bruising of the corners of my eyes. They are still lumpy looking. The stitches in that area were left in longer than the others. It is getting better but everything I read said that after two weeks I'd be back to "normal". I guess I'm not normal. A bit of advice, use the Natural Tears eyedrops a lot. It helps to keep the eyes moist and I'm thinking that if I had done that all along, more frequently than I did, my eyes would be able to focus better. I also wasn't prepared to how stiff my forehead and eye area would be. Facial exercises and light finger massage has helped to reduce the swelling and break up the stiffness. The doctor will tell you when you can begin that.
Dr. Kent V. Hasen

Please see my review for tummy tuck. It's all in there. I had several procedures done at once; tummy tuck with liposuction, brow lift and eyelid surgery. It's all there but in a nutshell, he's great.

Thanks for sharing.  Oh the eyedrops help so much!  Can you see any results yet or is everything still swollen and whatnot?