Ultherapy - Naples, FL

I had ultherapy a month ago. The plastic surgeon...

I had ultherapy a month ago. The plastic surgeon was so sure of it that he said if i was not pleased with the results he would do liposuction on my chin for free. It was extremly painful and I had bruising, welts, swelling and the area around my jowls is still numb. I am hopeful to see the results (if there are any) and to get my feeling back in my face! It is making me nervous! I am also really curious how long this really lasts?

Who is your doc? I want to find someone who doesn't charge outlandish prices and 2000 is pretty darn good compared to 4000 here in VA! I am planning on driving to wherever I can get it for less -- WHO IS YOUR DOC??? thanks
Are you happy with the results at this point?
Are you happy with the results at this point?
Hello, I am in Naples as well and would like to do this procedure. Could you please share your doc's name? There are so many options, it is nice to go to one that another member has already used and thinks was worth it.
Thanks!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your review. Since Ulthera is so new, your experience is really valuable to others who are considering the procedure.

According to this thread (How Long Does It Take to See Ulthera Results?), it can take six months or more for the regenerating effects of Ulthera to take hold. So it's possible you'll still get the results you're after.

Please keep us updated on your progress! :)