Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift, No Implants: 100% SATISFACTION - Naples, FL

After bring my beautiful son into the world in...

After bring my beautiful son into the world in 2002, getting a new job that left little time for exercise, and then an awful divorce...it became ME TIME! December 2011 was the start of my mental transformation when the scale at my annual physical made me cry...236 lbs. Wow! Okay, determined to do something FOR A LIFETIME. 2012 was a great success with Weight Watchers. 2013 was even greater success as I had figured out the food thing and now ready to kick up my exercise with a personal trainer. My big PRIZE for 2 years of hard work and healthy lifestyle...TUMMY TUCK to remove the flabby roll that resulted after 72 lbs of weight loss (GO ME!). Having a breast lift and tummy tuck was a huge decision for me and one that I researched THOROUGHLY! Thank God for YouTube and sites like REALSELF.COM. Now, this where DR. ANDREW TURK saves the day.

Congratulations on taking your life back!  Proud of you girlie.

I also did the Weight Watchers and did a transformation.   Enjoy the new you and keep moving forward.  Life is way too short to be unhappy.
Love your story! You sound like you are on a wonderful path to happiness. Thank you for sharing your experience. You look fantastic!
when are u getting it done,chica,god speed. great weight loss too! the dr. sound wonderful adios

Additional Photos as Requested: Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift, No Implants

Additional photos as requested. I am using Vitamin E oil (45,000 strength) for my scar therapy. At 3 months post-op, I am pleased with the lightening of the scars. Still some lower belly swelling at the end of the day but I researched and my doctor confirmed that will get better over next few months. I will update my pictures in May for my 6 months post-op. Back in the gym and feeling pre-surgical strength with my weight lifting again. I strongly recommend getting in shape FIRST because remember these results are REVERSIBLE. I keep reminders of my 2011 photos in my phone and close by to constantly remind me that this is a lifelong journey. No quick easy fixes! Eat clean lean proteins/veggies, splurge on 'special' occasions, and strength train 3-4 times per week nonstop at least 30 minutes of serious SWEATING! And, surround yourself with people who ADD to your life and who see your beauty INSIDE and OUT.

You look great thanks for sharing..I'm soon on the same journey as you ....
Fabulous results!
You must be extremely happy, you look fab!!!
Naples Plastic Surgeon

I went for a consult at one other free-standing surgeon office. Then, I heard a radio ad for DR. TURK and decided to go for a second consult. I LOVED IT from the start. His surgical center is WITHIN the HOSPITAL on the first floor. Being a health professional and researcher of some 'horror stories', I felt very comfortable knowing a hospital was right there. DR. TURK and his staff are so awesome! The best part is his staff had procedures done themselves and were willing to SHOW OFF his amazing work. DR. TURK is the total package. Compassionate and Skilled. I am a healthcare professional and I know that finding BOTH of those qualities in esteemed physicians is RARE! DR. TURK listened to my concerns about everything and was honest with me about results that I may get with a lift without the implants. He was so calming and so focused on creating the BETTER ME that I wanted on the outside to match the BETTER ME on the inside.