Non Surgical Face Lift - Naples, FL

To remove lines from my forehead. All I needed was...

To remove lines from my forehead. All I needed was botox injections.

I was a patient of Dr. H's in October 2005.  I went to him asking to remove wrinkles in my forehead.  (I never had Botox and never even heard of it.)  After my consultation, he suggested performing what I believe to be a form of non surgical face lift on my forehead and marrionette area.   He also suggested that I have this procedure done to smooth out my appearance of marionette lines around my mouth.  Nevertheless, talked me into having the procedure done.

I told him he could do it, as long as it didn't change my cheeks.  I had very full cheeks. At the time, I asked him what this procedure was called so I could reference it on-line.  He said it had no name.  However, showed me a before and after photo of a woman who had it done.  I thought he did the procedure.  He led me to believe it was he.  I trusted him and was excited to improve my appearance.

The day of my outpatient surgery, after giving me something to sedate me.  He asked me to sign waivers.  Don't even know what I signed.  The procedure was very painful, and took approx 3 - 4 hours.  It was horrific.  After the procedure, I noticed the right side of my mouth appeared blue and swollen.  He told me it was a broken capillary not to worry.

I still have a raised scar on the right side of my mouth, and the needle he used left permanent scars under my cheeks.  Now I have permanent indentations in both my cheeks, and a raised scar on the right side of my mouth.   I asked if he could correct it: however, he wouldn't take responsibility for the damage. I have gone back to him on several occasions to fix the damage, now I need filler in my once very full cheeks.

I have found a cure for my forehead lines.  BOTOX.  That was all I needed at the time.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

He caused me a lot of damage both financially and physically. I would NOT recommend this Dr. I have since had to go to another Dr. to try to fix the damage. He has improved the appearance but could not fix.

Sorry to hear your experience, but Face Lift Surgery may full fill your need. This procedure is quite painless as well as effective. You can recover with in the week after getting this done.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, Felicia. Did the procedure use injectable fillers?