Successful Breast Implant Revision - After Four Other Attempts Elsewhere! - Naples, FL

Naples Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately, I have undergone several procedures due to complications with other practices. In addition to having these procedures I also interviewed several other surgeons and found Dr. Hasen to be very knowledgable and creative in his way of thinking. I had a wonderful/successful experience with Dr. Hasen. I had previously undergone four breast augmentations all in which resulted in capsular contracture. Dr. Hasen took some amazing preventative steps and some post surgery steps to ensure a positive outcome. To-date it has proven to be a success!!!! Thank you Dr. Hasen P.S. I have also had other procedures done in his office and have been extremelty satisfied. Dr. Hasen and his staff are fantastic - very knowledgable but at the same time personable!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add your review to the breast implant community and your doctor's profile, we need more information about YOU. More about your implants, obstacles you faced, recovery, etc. In short, your story. Looking forward to reading more!