I've Never Been More Confident, Surgery Was Totally Worth It! - Naples, FL

I have always had a large nose and have been made...

I have always had a large nose and have been made of for it for as long as I can remember. It was something that always made me self conscious to the point that I would never let people see my profile and I would do anything to avoid getting attention drawn to myself. I had broken my nose twice when I was about 15 and got a deviated septum as a result. When I was 17 I started having breathing problems and decided to look into corrective surgery. I visited probably 3 or 4 doctors before I found the doctor I decided to go with and the experience was horrible.

I was so nervous before my surgery (more for the needles than anything) but the hospital staff and my doctor did a fantastic job of helping me through everything. I went home two hours after my surgery and was in bed for about two days before I was able to be up and around. I had almost no swelling or bruising and didn't need any pain medication after the second day. The staff at the clinic and my doctor were phenomenal. I am so happy I made the decision I did, my confidence has never been better and I couldn't be happier with the results.

you look amazing! your nose looks very natural and it fits your face. congrats! =) I am 18 and I am getting a nose job soon because my nose is very crooked. I hope I get good results like you.

I'm so glad you got this done while you're young! Now you have so many years to enjoy the results! Yay, you!

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was so understanding and pleasant the minute I walked in the door. He knew exactly what I wanted/needed and didn't set any unrealistic expectations. Even the day after the surgery he called himself to see how I was doing and I was really impressed with that.