Incredible Results! - Naples, FL

Naples Plastic Surgeon

As a nurse who has spent a long career in the operating room assisting in all types of surgery, including facial procedures, I had tough criteria when selecting a plastic surgeon to freshen my appearance after significant aging and sun damage. Following much research and consideration, I selected Dr. Kent Hasen, and I’m not only pleased with, but am actually ecstatic over, my results. First of all, he and his office staff bent over backward to accommodate a difficult scheduling issue I had. During the initial consultation, Dr. Hasen not only painstakingly evaluated my skin and underlying facial structure, but REALLY listened to my concerns and goals; I know this because instead of simply scheduling the higher priced popular procedure I initially requested, he pointed out that it would not adequately address my stated goals (and why), and that a different procedure I had not even considered would better accomplish what I wanted. He presented pros and cons of both procedures under discussion (as well as several others about which I inquired), spending as much time as I needed for questions and viewing photos, to ensure that I was well informed before I made any decisions. (Impressively, the photos were not the typical two “before and after” shots. They reveal actual patient recoveries from Day 1 on, so there are no surprises.) The staff then gave me a tour of the operating room and recovery room (on site), which easily surpassed the OR and Ambulatory Surgery Center standards to which I am accustomed as a nurse. Dr. Hasen and his staff were (although I don’t usually use gushy words) nothing short of incredible throughout the pre-op period, the procedure itself, and the post-op and recovery periods. The office staff members are extremely proficient, work together well (and seem to genuinely enjoy being there), are very encouraging, and provide a caring and positive environment. Most importantly, the results of the procedure are even better than I could have possibly imagined, and I am extremely grateful for Dr. Hasen’s honest input during my decision-making process. The damage from the sun and aging is gone, my skin is amazing, and my confidence has been greatly boosted. I’m having fun buying makeup again, something I had generally abandoned these past few years. Five stars to Dr. Hasen and his staff!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Phenol Peel community.