Thumbs Up Surgery Experience - Naples, FL

I started noticing in the last 6 months to a year...

I started noticing in the last 6 months to a year that something was making me look older than usual, tired, weathered, just not myself. I couldn't exactly put my finger on what the issue was, I actually thought it was my eyelids. I saw Dr. Gulin for a consultation and he recommended a tightening procedure for my neck under my chin, as well as a lower face lift to improve the jowl look that was going on. He said since my eyes were deep set and there was not a lot of excess skin, he did not recommend that procedure at this time. The surgery went very well and recovery has been very comfortable. I was out of the house in 5 days and back to work in 7. Nobody can really tell exactly what it is, but all of my friends and the people I see in my business keep saying how great I look, asking if I lost weight, and just saying they can't believe how I never age. I'm 49, and Dr. Gulin has restored my face to the one I had when I was in my 30's. He's a terrific surgeon and everyone at the office was wonderful throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend him and would absolutely proceed with other surgeries with him.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What was the most difficult part of recovery for you?

It really wasn't bad overall. I guess the most difficult part was sleeping somewhat upright.... I don't sleep well anyway and that was challenging.
Naples Plastic Surgeon