Thumbs Up Surgery Experience - Naples, FL

I started noticing in the last 6 months to a year...

I started noticing in the last 6 months to a year that something was making me look older than usual, tired, weathered, just not myself. I couldn't exactly put my finger on what the issue was, I actually thought it was my eyelids. I saw Dr. Gulin for a consultation and he recommended a tightening procedure for my neck under my chin, as well as a lower face lift to improve the jowl look that was going on. He said since my eyes were deep set and there was not a lot of excess skin, he did not recommend that procedure at this time. The surgery went very well and recovery has been very comfortable. I was out of the house in 5 days and back to work in 7. Nobody can really tell exactly what it is, but all of my friends and the people I see in my business keep saying how great I look, asking if I lost weight, and just saying they can't believe how I never age. I'm 49, and Dr. Gulin has restored my face to the one I had when I was in my 30's. He's a terrific surgeon and everyone at the office was wonderful throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend him and would absolutely proceed with other surgeries with him.
Naples Plastic Surgeon