Not Worth It... - Naples, FL

I had my love handles done with cool sculpting...

I had my love handles done with cool sculpting about 4 months ago. I have seen no results. IN fact, when I went in for my consultation, I had talked to the DR about doing my tummy as well. I had before pics taken of love handles as well as tummy as I had not decided which area to do.

When I came in at 2 months and then 4 months to see DR, he told me that he was really pleased at how flat my stomach had become. HMMM....that is NOT THE AREA THAT I HAD DONE!! The love handles remained the same.

I really think that this new procedure has merit and that my lack of results was with the technician who performed the procedure. She was struggling to get the head of the device to "stick." I wish I would have waited until this DRs office had gotten a little more experience with this procedure. For me, it was not worth it, but I do think in the future I will try it again with a more experienced office.

Like I stated in my experience, I think it was a poorly trained technician that was my issue at this office.