The Greatest Dr - Naples, FL

My procedure was basically very comfortable from...

my procedure was basically very comfortable from start to finish. i had cheek implants and a fat transfer under my eyes. my face was sunken in on both sides down the middle. now my cheeks are naturally full and i don't look tired anymore and i fell like i look 10 years younger. i had this done on a friday afternoon and was back to work on tuesday without any problems. i still had swelling but that was fine because i knew i would have it for a few weeks. dr. agarwal is a great dr. his hands are blessed and i highly recommend him for anything from injectables to surgery.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience. Can you please tell me about the results of the fat transfer. Did you have any problems? Has the fat lasted? Any lumps? How did the site look where the fat was taken from? Thank you again for sharing your experience.
the site where he took it from was a little sore but you can't see where it came from the fat has lasted it was a little sore first with a needle went in. My face is smooth. No lumps I'm very happy

I'd love to hear an update on how your cheek implants are doing now that you have had them for some time. Any issues with them, or have they continued to look and feel great?

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon