Great Experience with Dr. Kent Hasen and Staff - Naples, FL

I decided after 5 years of living with breasts...

I decided after 5 years of living with breasts that were misshapen and at different heights due to contracture that I was ready for surgery to correct them. I had heard through friends who had used Dr. Hasen for their procedures how happy they were with their results, and made an appointment for a consultation to discuss my correction. The office staff were very attractive and welcoming. Dr. Hasen really listened to my concerns and in detail told me what he could do for me. He was very conscientious from the start and I felt very confident I had made the right choice of plastic surgeons.
The surgery went very well and recovery as expected with great results. My breast after 6 months are exactly as I wished for. I still have some scar healing to do, but that is resolving daily with great results. I look so much better with my new size, shape, and even height.
I would highly recommend Dr. Kent Hasen and his staff.
Naples Plastic Surgeon

See above

I'm so happy to hear you finally got the results you wanted from the beginning! Did you wait for 5 years to save more money? I'm assuming the $17K was for the original implants and the revision? Was the CC easy to hide in a bra? Congratulations and than you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

what size were you before and what size are you now? Did you pay $17,000 for your revision along?