Over 13 Months Since the Procedure and Extremely Pleased - Naples, FL

I had multiple procedures with Dr. Pena and his...

I had multiple procedures with Dr. Pena and his staff on this date that included the following: full tummy tuck, liposuction, Brazilian butt lift and fat transfer to face. Dr. Pena and his staff are not only professional but very kind and down to earth. I am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Pena and his staff did not over promise but OVER delivered. It is difficult to guarantee the percent of fat that "takes" during a fat transfer, however nearly 13 months since my procedure I am confident the changes I have experience are permanent. My stomach is so flat and taut it looks like a professional athletes'. Although my recovery was a bear due to the multiple procedures, it was well worth the effort and the expense. If considering doing the same my only caution would be to those of you who are very active, you might not feel like doing heavy exercise for awhile. It took me about a year to feel up to resuming activities such as running etc. Dr. Pena and his staff are the best you are truly in good hands!
Naples Plastic Surgeon

The best! You are truly in good hands!

thanks for the review. any before and after pictures you can put up? i think there are sometime staff for docs that post reviews.
Yes I'll call the office and Ill take a pic at home of my self tonight after work to post tomorrow.
Would love to see ur before and after results
I'm going in for another follow up appointment. I will ask Mani for my before and afters to post. He did a great job!