Look So Much Younger! - Naples, FL

Dr. Sonne has been doing my Botox injections for a...

Dr. Sonne has been doing my Botox injections for a few years now. You can trust him to help you look years younger! He knows exactly where and how much Botox you need to achieve optimal results for you. Dr. Sonne is patient and listens to your concerns. They have special promotional pricing at times also:)

My goal was to relax the wrinkles around my eyes...

My goal was to relax the wrinkles around my eyes and the frown line in between my eyes on the forehead. I also had a line in my upper forehead. The injections were virtually painless after they applied some numbing cream to the injection sites. The results are amazing, raising my eyebrows a bit to give me a younger appearance. All lines are relaxed and gone within 3 days;) Dr. Sonne makes sure I don't have the "frozen" look and still have some natural movement in my face. Love the results!

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

The whole experience is wonderful.

Thankfully it last 4 months for me:)

It sounds like you are getting the ideal outcome - that is great! How long have you found it usually lasts for you?

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.