Facelift - Naples, FL

Dr Maloney is both a skill surgeon and a man of...

Dr Maloney is both a skill surgeon and a man of high integrity. I had several different procedures done including a mid face lift. When at first the results of my eyebrow lift were not as effective as we were expecting, he chose to go the extra mile to create the best possible outcome. He also took the time to make sure I understood and was comfortable with the process. I am very grateful, and happily recommend him.
Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maloney is both a skilled surgeon and a man of high integrity. I had several procedures done including an eyebrow lift. When at first the results of my eyebrow lift were not as effective as we were expecting, he chose to go the extra mile to create the best possible outcome. He also took the time to make sure that I understood and was comfortable with the process. I am very grateful, and happily reccomend him.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Facelift community.