Rhinoplasty at 30 - Naperville, IL

I had a very dominant nose with a large bump, a...

I had a very dominant nose with a large bump, a tip that pointed down, and when I would smile, it would hook down further and to the left. Now I have a beautiful nose that fits my face and doesn't hook when I change expressions. I look so natural and not "manufactured". Dr. Mameniskis is an experienced and fully certified surgeon, with a real aesthetic skill. I expected every successful plastic surgeon to have a big ego and rush past me, but he DOES NOT. He has an excellent bedside manner and answers anything you could ask. Nothing through the 14 day healing process has been a surprise. I have felt fully informed since the consultation. When I have the funds saved up, I will be going to him for a breast augmentation.
I also want to mention how wonderful his staff was with me. I went through the Naperville office and was taken care of by Joan (nurse) and Lauren (customer consultant), who made the whole process seamless. For example, I was concerned with knowing who my anesthetist would be and speaking with him before the procedure, and they worked to get me connected.
Overall, I can't stress enough, what a good decision selecting Dr. Mameniskis and Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute was for me.

Photographs

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He answered every question I asked and I never felt rushed or overlooked. He really was great.