I Am a Believer! - Naperville, IL

I had botox done for two vertical lines between...

I had botox done for two vertical lines between brows. I am in my late thirty and I noticed these lines about two years ago and it started to really bother me. I wanted to see someone who is an expert for treating this region and figured that eye plastic surgeon would be a great choice. my doctor told me that it takes about 2 weeks to see the maximum effect.

I didn't bruise or swell at all after the procedure. He put ice pack right before injection and right after which helped with discomfort. My two lines are completely gone and the procedure also took care of horizontal lines on forehead which was unexpected bonus! I am very happy with my result and I would definitely do it again.

I think botox is a great treatment option for treating two vertical lines between eyebrows. even thought it paralyzes muscles, it gives very natural result.  No one noticed that I had the procedure done and when I tell people that I did, they all say "oh, you don't need it!" And that's why I say I am a believer in botox. I definitely noticed the difference.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hi 4botox,

Wow, it certainly sounds like you had an awesome experience. I'm glad they were able to exceed your expectations with making the forehead wrinkles go away too. Is this something you have done again in the future if needed? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt