First Surgery Ever and It's a Breast Reduction! - Napa, CA

I have to get a mammogram next week and if all is...

I have to get a mammogram next week and if all is well the surgery is scheduled for Nov 1. I'm very nervous about the surgery but anxious to have the burden of size I (as in eye) breasts reduced to something more manageable. I've been wanting this done my entire adult life and am just now that I'm in my forties finding the courage to do it. Of course the pain that is getting worse each year is the biggest motivator.
Napa Plastic Surgeon

So far he and his office have been very warm and professional. Surgery is set for November.

Thank you for your kind comments. I have my mammogram day after tomorrow (blugh) and if all is well, surgery on Nov.1.
You will be so happy once you have your surgery done. I have been amazed that the back, neck and shoulder pain were totally gone after surgery. I haven't had a headache or migraine insincere I had my surgery 6 days ago. Best wishes to you on your surgery!

Welcome to the community!  You have come to the right place for support and we are glad to have you here with us.  Looking forward to hearing more back from you.