Breast Augmentation - Nacogdoches, TX

For asymetry. I recommend having this procedure...

For asymetry. I recommend having this procedure done in a metropolitan area where this procedure is performed more often? This is only my recommendation.

i would go to another doc because he may do more harm than good.shop around b4 you choose a doctor. god luck
Both. I had a (single) lift, along with the augmentation, and I am unhappy with my results because that breast is still lower and the smaller breast's implant was overfilled to compensate for the asymetry, so that implant is very full and hard, which causes it to slip into my armpit while I'm lying on my back. I met with Dr. Wittpen after my procedure to discuss my results, he told me he could replace the overfilled implant and actually make a stitch inside to keep the slipping from happening, but it would cost me another breast augmentation!! I didn't feel like I recieved what I paid for the first time, why would I pay Dr. Wittpen again? Who would.

I'm sorry you're not happy! Do you like the way your breasts look now or are you dissatisfied with the result, too?

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Dr W performed my breast augmentation and I regret it! Not having the actual procedure, but Dr. W doing the surgery. His bedside manner, or lack there of, should have been an early indication for me.