35 Y/o, 3 Kids, Good Amount of Belly Fat

I had my 1st of 6 treatments ($3k total) 1 week...

I had my 1st of 6 treatments ($3k total) 1 week ago. I was hydrated at 47%. About 7-8 min into the 30 min treatment I started having hot spots on each side of my abdomen. I actually felt like I was burning. I was able to get through it but ended up with panniculitis on each side (extremely sore areas over my hips with lumps). I have been massaging, taking aleve and drinking lots of water. I'm supposed to have my 2nd treatment today but still sore and have some lumps. I'm not doing it today for fear of making it worse. Can anyone tell me if I need to wait until all pain has gone away before doing the next treatment and also - can I expect every treatment to be like this (extremely hot and ending with panniculitis and pain)?
I had the same problem. After my 3rd treatment it finally went away or was so very minimal. I got amazing results. I think it may be associated with the amount of excess fat you have. I have friends who are smaller that never have the problem with those of us with more excess fat it seems to be a bit more painful.
I had results similar to yours after one 45 min treatment. I would suggest that you call BTL Industries, the manufacturer of the Vanquish apparatus at 866-285-1656. Their sales department will probably answer your call but if you ask to be transferred to their medical advisor, you will most likely find the help you're looking for. Good luck!
Thanks Liliana! I will go ahead and call them and see what they have to say. My 2nd treatment was exactly 7 days after my 1st, but I decided to push it out a couple days as I was just too sore yet and didn't want to make it a ton worse. I just had my 2nd treatment yesterday. I would say the heat 'IN'tolerance (for me) on my 1st treatment was about a 7-8, but yesterday it was probably down to a 3 at the worst. I didn't feel hot at all on my right, but still felt it on my left...but NOTHING like the 1st treatment! My hydration level was 47.2, so almost identical to the 1st treatment yet I tolerated it so much better. I think it's a combo of your body getting used to it and giving yourself enough time to heal if you have panniculitis. I still have some lumps on each side - and definitely developed a lump on the left yesterday (or an existing one got bigger), but the tech didn't seem concerned and said I will be seeing bigger results in those areas. A big takeaway is to wear loose clothing! I wore fairly tight jeans the 1st treatment and I think that made me worse after, so yesterday I wore very loose yoga pants.

Experienced (non-medical) Vanquish Tech. She is very nice, and seems to be knowledgeable, but I'd prefer to have this done with someone who has medical experience/background.