A Doctor That Goes Above and Beyond - Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been extremely self conscious of my stomach...

I have been extremely self conscious of my stomach area for most of my life. Despite being athletic, I always had the "pouch" and a square build. Babies, c-sections, weight gain and loss only made it worse. I am 6 days post op and I am very pleased with the results despite the obvious swelling. It is a new feeling to not have to camouflage my mid-section, an even better one to finally feel good in my own skin! This is a major procedure and believe me, when you are hurting, the little things go a long way (like him meeting me in the parking lot the next day to help me walk upstairs to the office). He is accessible when you have a question and he and his staff will do everything in their power to accommodate your needs. He is a rare- that is the only way to sum it up.

Myrtle Beach Plastic Surgeon

Recommendation from a co-worker. I went to 5 different plastic surgeons while taking 3 years to decide on which doctor to use for my Tummy Tuck. Dr. Cozart took the time to get to know me and did not act like he was "above me" like a few of the other doctors I visited had. His results on former clients lead me to him, but it was Dr Cozart's approachable personality and sincere concern to help people that set him apart from the rest. One problem I kept running into while "shopping around" for a doctor was scheduling the procedure because of inflexible surgery days which did not leave me enough time to recover before retuning to work. Dr. Cozart adjusted his schedule to perform my tummy tuck and liposuction on Good Friday and he didn't leave the surgery center until I did at 7pm that evening. He even insisted on seeing me the following day (a Saturday, the day before Easter) to check on me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.