Breast Lift/ Slight Reduction - No Implants - London, GB

I have had heavy, saggy breasts since forever and...

I have had heavy, saggy breasts since forever and I always wanted a breast lift. Whether I gained or lost weight, my breasts remained about the same size but always the same saggy shape. I'd been planning on getting my breasts lifted for a few years but was always so scarred. So a couple of months ago I finally decided to get them done.

I chose MYA and Dr Frati due to good reviews and I'm glad that I did. He explained that what I actually needed was a reduction due to the position of my nipples.

Before the surgery I was a EE/F and now I'm still around an E cup, however I understand that once the swelling goes down I should be around a D/DD cup. Most importantly I got the "lift" that I wanted.

12 Days Post-Op - changing dressing

Had my dressings changed and this was actually the second time I've changed my dressings since my op. The first time left me feeling vulnerable, lol. This time was much better. The nurse said I'm healing very well, so I should just continue doing what I'm doing...which is everything I used to do pre-surgery, oh besides going to the gym, which I miss! I'm now left with a couple of steri-strips, which I've been told will be removed in a week.

1 month post op

It has now been 1 month since my surgery and I'm feeling great. The soreness has gone and I feel like my old self. Just a perkier me.

I had my 3 week post op appointment where the nurse said I was healing well and was at the stage she'd expect me to be at after 6 weeks. So sounds good! I'm currently using castor oil (JBCO) on my closed wounds and I swear by it. I am literally noticing the progress every day.

I have my final appointment on 23rd January, nearly 2 months post op so I will provide some more pictures then.
Dr Frati

Dr. Frati was absolutely fantastic! He is a little quiet, as expected, as I'd read a few reviews on him however that didn't matter as it was clear he knew what he was doing and was very experienced in this field. I saw him for a consultation before the actual procedure, whereby he explained that what I'd actually need was a breast reduction rather than just a lift, as my nipples were too far down for a simple lift. This made sense. Also when I queried about getting other things done he made it clear what wasn't needed. This gave me faith that he wasn't just trying to sell procedures to me. After the surgery he came into the recovery room to see if I was okay, and once more before I left the next morning. I would definitely recommend Dr Frati. The hospital staff (Highgate hospital) were also great. HOWEVER I would say that the actual clinic (MYA) have got some way to go in terms of providing timely responses and accurate information.

You are looking great !!!! Congrats on the great progress :-)
Thanks so much!

Looking good girlie.  Give it some time for the swelling to go down and you will notice a big difference.

Hi there, congrats on your journey I totally can identify with it. It took me a long minute to finally have a BR with Mr Fratti on 29th Nov 2013 a little over a week ago and honestly it's the best money I ever spent! High gate staff were simply amazing and though a man of a few words Mr Fratti nows his stuff and takes pride in his procedures. I agree MYA have some fine tuning to do, here's wishing you all the best in your recovery. An amazing Christmas present right? Lol.
Congrats on your surgery - Im glad you are happy and look forward to your great recovery and results !!!