My Tummy Tuck is Wonderful!

I lost about 40 lbs & was left with a lot of...

I lost about 40 lbs & was left with a lot of skin in my stomach area. After having my tummy tuck, my stomach is flat & I wear a size 4 to 6 jeans! The only con is the drainage tubes you have for a couple of weeks (not bad just irritating).

I did it for myself. I would do it again tomorrow. I have maintained my weight & feel much more confident now.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful. The surgery did exactly what he said it would.

Do you use plastic surgery Stitches?? I was told to ask because it leaves uses scaring and will be the size of a hair. Cost is no big deal. I just do not want a huge horrible scar.
dancer kaye .. was this the total cost or just the doctor fee only ...
hi is that the total cost i live in detroit and is willing to travel
Dancer Kaye, Please email me the name & phone number of your doctor. Cost is a very big issue for me. I'm in my 50's and have looked aweful for as long as I can remember. Several children and a few surgerys. I went to a doctor when I was in my 20's and he told me to lose 10 more pounds. I was very thing and had lost 50 pounds. Now, I'm committed to getting a lift and tt. I'm in Reno, but I'm figuring I will probably be traveling to have this done. My goal is January. Thank you for your insite.

Hi Cindy -- Provider information is shown at the top of the review, and you can click the doctor's name for full contact info. Please note, you must be signed in to view. Hope this helps!

What is the address of the doctor? How long ago did you receive it for that price? That is a really good price and I live in chandler,az so that would be good. I found the address 15810 S. 45th st. suite#160 phx,az 85048. Is that it?

Hi malibubarby,

You can click on the doctor's name (above the review) for his address but, yes, you are correct.

I found the following phone number via Google Maps. Not sure if it's current but worth a try! (480) 759-3001
same here the Dr. you have is not listed... please help with phone number

Can't find a phone # or website for your Dr.?? can you help me?? I am in Mesa AZ

Congrats! how long ago did you have your tummy tuck?