My Great Results with Lifestyle Lift

I had the lifestyle lift done January 12th. 2009...

I had the lifestyle lift done January 12th. 2009.  I have been told by friends and family that I have aged well, but being 60 years old I did have some areas of concern.  My jaw line was no longer firm and my neck was showing definate signs of age.

My results were stunning!  I have beeen so pleased and would urge anyone who is considering having this procedure to check your Dr.'s credentials.  Find out how long he/she has been doing the Lifestyle Lift.  Don't be afraid to ask questions, and above all have realistic expectations.  I found the staff and Dr. at Lifestyle Lift to be excellent and I would rate them all an A+.

The surgery itself took a little bit over an hour.  There is some minimal pain and swelling at first which is to be expected.  This is a surgical  procedure.  Having met and talked to other women who have undergone this procedure I did not meet anyone who said they would not do it again,  I guess the last thing I would add is to have positive mental attitude about your results and they will be just that, positive!

Good luck to all, remember to do your homework and your results will be what you anticipated.

Be blessed that you survived your surgery with this Dr. Recently a woman about your age was not so fortunate.
rick seattle...true...but there are the positive stories..and seriously, we cant all look like angelina jolie...!
syan....congrats on ur results! like u said check ur doctor's credentials and expect some discomfort....im sure there is some pain involved....ive had four children...nothing is more painful than childbirth!! :))
Dr. Filiberto Maitland, Fl. office

Dr. Filiberto has been doing this type of surgery since the 1970's. He took a long time answering questions during the consultation so you knew what to expect completely. He also gave you time to ask questions and address any concerns.