My Breast Revision Surgery Was the Best Impeccable!

I went to see a new plastic surgeon because I had...

I went to see a new plastic surgeon because I had a breast lift and implants the year before. Every time I looked in the mirror I wanted to cry. The first surgeon did such an awful job. My breast were different sizes. The scars were frightening to look at.

My first visit at the office was such a relief. I cried because I was so upset and embarrassed by the original surgery, that I didn't even want to show the doctor. He was so kind and so was his staff. He spent about an hour with me going over every little detail, trying to find out exactly what i wanted from this surgery.

I scheduled my surgery during my first visit. During the weeks preceding the procedure the doctor called me many times to go over what outcome I wanted. He was determined to make this surgery a success. The care and attention I received from this surgeon and his staff was outstanding.

I would do it again without hesitation. If I ever consider any cosmetic procedure again, this doctor will be the only choice I made!

I was wondering if you took legal action against the first surgeon.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

The care and consideration that my Dr. took during my office visits , as well as the surgery and aftercare was very client oriented. He was considerate and listened to all my concerns and went out of his way to discuss everything with me throughout the process.