Botox Fan -Murrieta, CA

I am 39 years old, and my face started to look...

I am 39 years old, and my face started to look tired. This was caused from excessive stress from the last two years.

My weight loss clinic was doing a "Botox Bonanza" and I decided to give it a try. I also had Restalyn put in my cheeks to help relieve the dark circles I was starting to notice, and the indentations on my cheeks. I noticed the Restalyn right away and I was excited that I had cheeks again and did not look tired anymore. The Botox took about 4 days before I noticed any results. Now my forhead looks smooth the "11s" are almost completely gone, and my cheeks and eyes look fabulous (not being conceited).

I absolutely love the fact that there are alternatives to going under the knife to look a bit younger. I feel good about myself again. My Dr. is certified to do the injections and he has taken classes for the techniques to get the injections right. I would recommend this type of procedure for anyone looking to get a "well rested look". I will upload some pics if anybody is interested in seeing them.

Tony Rosales

Weight loss clinic I have been going to for the last six months.

I love your little note about not being conceited. I bet you are a very sweet person. You weren't being conceited at all, just telling us what you saw, which we soooo appreciate!

I would love it if you would post some pictures for us. It's always fun to see people's changes and results. :)

I posted some pictures. The camera on my phone does not do the Botox and Restalyn any justice.

Oh, I understand what you mean. The cameras don't seem to be able to pick up on the subtle changes that can be seen in real life. Regardless, you look great! Your skin looks smooth, and nicely filled out but not overly so - very pretty!!

Thank you so much. The "11"s are still there but not as deep as they were. My Dr. is very conservative with the injections, and feels less is a better route to take.

Yeah, since Botox can't be reversed but more can always be added that definitely seems like the better way to go. :)

You look.great!