Botox Fan -Murrieta, CA

I am 39 years old, and my face started to look...

I am 39 years old, and my face started to look tired. This was caused from excessive stress from the last two years.

My weight loss clinic was doing a "Botox Bonanza" and I decided to give it a try. I also had Restalyn put in my cheeks to help relieve the dark circles I was starting to notice, and the indentations on my cheeks. I noticed the Restalyn right away and I was excited that I had cheeks again and did not look tired anymore. The Botox took about 4 days before I noticed any results. Now my forhead looks smooth the "11s" are almost completely gone, and my cheeks and eyes look fabulous (not being conceited).

I absolutely love the fact that there are alternatives to going under the knife to look a bit younger. I feel good about myself again. My Dr. is certified to do the injections and he has taken classes for the techniques to get the injections right. I would recommend this type of procedure for anyone looking to get a "well rested look". I will upload some pics if anybody is interested in seeing them.

Tony Rosales

Weight loss clinic I have been going to for the last six months.