Mr Quaba - United Kingdom, GB

I am really glad that I had this procedure done. ...

I am really glad that I had this procedure done. There was a bump on the top of my nose and the septum was off centre, which was very noticeable. I was always conscious of this. I researched different surgeons and found very good feedback for Mr Quaba. I had the procedure done at the Murrayfield Hospital. All staff there were fantastic.

Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Mr Quaba was able to answer all questions that I had and he put me at ease. My friend also had a procedure done with him (having a cyst removed) and she also found him to be professional. I would recommend him. He is very experienced.