Tasorac Cream - Utah, UT

I am 48 years old I am from Brazil. I have mix...

I am 48 years old I am from Brazil. I have mix skin. I have been using tasorac cream for almost a year, I found that tasorac is a miracle cream. No more fine lines around the my eyes no more spots in the face just because tasorac. I recommend this product to everyone who can afford. It changed my life.

Dr Jackie Panko

Doctor office

It's actually spelled Tazorac - with a z. A pea-sized amount is what they recommend. I use it as well, in gel form because I have oily skin. It does help with acne and skin texture- great product.
Thanks for correcting my mistake, yes the name is TAZORAC. I have oily skin too and Yes, the Doctor recommended a pea-sized amount. Its is an awesome product. I love it.

It sounds like great results for sure!! Were you using it for acne as well, or was it suggested to help with wrinkles/fine lines?

I use for both acne/wrinkle/fine lines and sun spots...I am having an excellent results. Make sure you use just a little drop like a small pinch you can use to the whole face. If you skin gets toondry or itch skip a day. Remember do not put too much just a little...

Good reminder - we often tend to think if a little is good a lot must be better, so its good to remember that isn't the case here. :)

would this also help with white spots on my face? i think it happend after the zit that was under my skin went away for a year now it is just a white spot...