Breast Reduction 11-2-2012 - Murfreesboro, TN

Hello All, this web site has helped me with my...

Hello All,
this web site has helped me with my current BR surgery. I am 4'11, 150lb and my bra size was 34G. I can remember being a 38D in high school. As I got older my breast grew up to a 38G but I had lost some weight and went down to a 34G.
I had my BR on 11-2-2012. I am hoping to become a 34D.
My journey started with a trip to my Primay Care physician for a regular check up and she asked have I ever considered a BR? I told her not really as I did not have the funds to pay for it. She stated that she thought that I would be a candidate and that she would recommend that I see a Plastic Surgeon. I went and saw the PS. He stated that we would need to get approval from my insurance (BCBS) and he thought that i would not have any problems getting appoved as by body frame is small and my current breast did not fit my size. I got approval from the insurance company about 3 weeks later. My out of pocket was 399.00.
The day of my surgery, I was scared, but when the PS came in he made me fell secure. Also the nurses at the hospital stated that the PS was one of the best in the area and that I would be happy with the results. After the surgery I was sore and groogy from the anesthia. When I got home, I took my pain meds and was sleep the entire afternoon. Its been a week today since my surgery and I am still in some pain. I cannot get comfortable when laying down as I can only lay on my back. I am wearing the sports bra with the hooks in the front. I got these from Wal-Mart and they are the best. I brought 2 different sizes since I did not know what size I would be after the surgery. I bought a 40 and 38 (there was no cup size listed). The 38 fits perfect. I am still swollen. I am hoping that after the swelling goes down I will be a 34DD.
So far I am happy with my rusults.

Brad Medling