Very Happy with my Weekend Lift! - Munster, IN

I'm 56, was feeling old and my lower face was...

I'm 56, was feeling old and my lower face was sagging. I read some articles about Dr Cherukuri's weekend lift and decided to see him for a consultation. He explained the procedure to me and was able to show me how my results would look after the procedure. I had my lift done 2 weeks later. Since I didn't know exactly what to expect, I had scheduled a couple of vacation days for recovery. I had my procedure done on Friday, and as expected, my face was swollen for about 3 days, I returned to work on Wednesday. I am so pleased with my results! People in the office complement me on how I look, but haven't really figured out what is different. I'm very happy I decided to do this and would definitely recommend it and Dr Cherukuri to anyone who wants to feel better about themselves and their appearance.
Munster Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with Dr Cherukuri. He is confident, approachable, and clearly explains the various procedures he offers. His office staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely see him again for any other facial cosmetic procedure.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos as they're especially helpful for other folks considering a "weekend lift". :)