Without Surgery - Munster, IN

Juvederm is quick and minimally invasive. This...

Juvederm is quick and minimally invasive. This virtually erased the two deep grooves between my brows which made me looked angry all of the time. The procedure has no down time and lasts about 8 months. This fits my schedule as opposed to surgery. I will continue to have this procedure because there is no obvious change in my appearance, it just refreshes.
Munster Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robinson and his entire staff is very competent and professional. More importantly they provide complete and easily understandable information. The environment is quiet and relaxing. There is never a "back up" of patients in the waiting room maintaining the patient's privacy.

Hello!! Thank you for sharing your experience with Juvederm hylouronic acid fillers. I highly recommend fillers for patients that are loosing volume and form to their faces. It is definitely rejuvenating without altering the appearance. Also it is a safe product and there is no need for an allergy test. The filler can last up to one year or even longer in some patients.

Thanks for sharing.  Had you ever tried Botox for the lines?