Not So Good... Please Read - Munster, IN

Research your surgeon and travel if need be,...

Research your surgeon and travel if need be, nothing but the best.

I just feel I have to inform anyone thinking about getting a breast augmentation I went to this Dr. 5 years ao, and for the 1st year they looked fine, then the left breast started to move in leaving the nipple to point up and out.  You could imagine how beautiful that looked.  I had to go to a specialist and spend a pretty penny to get this fix and recovery has been daugnting.

My new surgeon said he over-dissected my muscle and selected a completely wrong type of implant for my frame.   I don't wan't anyone to go through the pain both emotional and physical that he caused me. Please look else where even if it means traveling to Chicago or further it would be worth it not to mention much cheaper than a revision.

Munster Plastic Surgeon

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience! You are having your nose done this month as well, have you had it done yet?

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf.

Why don't more women opt for a non-surgical approach to breast augmentation. The risks of breast implants, not to mention the cost, is too great. {Edited by RealSelf to remove promotion of commerical nature.}