Not MiraDry, but the German Way of It - Munich, DE

Hi, I'm glad to have read all the reports on...

Hi, I'm glad to have read all the reports on MiraDry.
My experiences are not based on MiraDry, but the same technique.
I`m from Germany. I was in treatment because of sweating in a German clinic.
Because I'm afraid of big operations, my doctor had the idea to try a new method within a study.
It is worked just like MiraDry with microwaves, but these are associated with small needles under the skin. The operation lasted 30 minutes in total.
The Axillaries were anesthetized and then the shoulders treated with the device. I upload photos later. But it almost looks like MiraDry.
The sweating has improved to 90%.

The surgery is now 7 days ago.

But now I still have some pain and a little bruise. This is part of the skin, without sensation. And when I stretch my arms, it is a painful drag. Was that with you so? Is it normal that I still have problems after 7 days?

I do not know how to behave myself. My doctor does not have time to talk and I'll soon be mad.

I would be very glad if someone could answer!

Regards,

Alex

Doctors idea!

I'm glad this treatment worked for you.  How is your pain, is it lightening up?  Did you talk to your doctor about it?  I hope you feel better.

I have really been happy with my Mira-Dry system in helping patients stop sweating in a lasting way. It is a life changer!

Unfortunately I think it will probably be difficult for others to comment on if what you are experiencing is normal, since most of the community members in here have had the actual Miradry treatment.

I am glad that you posted your story though, and I'm sorry to hear you are concerned about the discomfort you are feeling. I would encourage you to continue to contact your doctors office and express your concerns to them. You could also post a question in our Q&A section to see if any of the board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf are familiar with the treatment you had done, and perhaps could shed some light on your situation.

Please continue to update your story so we can hear how you are doing, and how the treatment is working for you.