Very Anxious to See my Results!!

I just had the CoolSculpting done less than 24...

I just had the CoolSculpting done less than 24 hours ago and I had read a lot of the reviews so I knew what to expect. I had the lower abs and the upper abs done. I'm 5' 6 1/2" and weigh 150. I am very flabby. I walk on the treadmill about 4 days a week for an hour, so its about a 4 mile brisk walk. The suction was done at level 65 on both areas. The lower abs done first with a medium to strong level of pain the first 5-7 min and then it eased up a lot. It went well and I had my frozen stick of butter after an hour. The administrator said you get very good results if your fat/skin went up past the bar in the suction thing (I dont know what its called) but mine did. The upper abs were more painful and I can say that the pain eased up but never was it below a 3/4 on a scale of 1-10 the entire time. The massage after the lower abs wasnt as painful as what I anticipated but on the upper abs it was. It was more frozen and took longer for her to break up the cells. 2nd appointment is in 5 weeks. Today both areas are tender, feel like they are bruised and numb feeling but I am wearing the jeans I wear normally and am at work. I didnt tell anyone I was getting this done, so I will see if anyone will truely notice in the next 3 months. 2 areas 2X is the package I purchased

Shaping Cami a Must!!

The swelling, tenderness, and tingling was helped so much with Hanes shaping Cami. Feels sooo much better with it on! I got mine on clearance for $5 but I think they're really about $15.
Lifetime Dermatology

Arlene was the administrator and you just couldnt ask for any better, more careful, more concerned person to take care of you there.

Day 10 Still swollen and still have pain in my upper abs. My lower abs not so much, still feeling the pricklies. Have had some heartburn too, not sure what thats about. Am hoping the swelling goes down soon and I start seeing some differences.
HI, Im on day 14 and the pricklies are almost gone. I am starting to get feeling back.. I think I look thinner already
Thank you! Thats good to hear! I'm just ansy for them to go away and to see some results and not feel like I have to wear loose pants.
DAY 4 I was told not to take any anti-imflamitories for 3 days. I have been swollen and tender. Not much bruising, but the pricklies and itchies are now coming on. I read one persons review that said that Midol helped them tremendously, so I will try that now. I take an allergy pill every day anyway, thought that might help with the itching(and maybe it did lessen it) I'll just be happy for the tenderness and hardness of my upper ab to stop. I know its only been 4 days, but I'm excited to see what 4 weeks shows. =) I go back 5 weeks post for my 2nd session.
Keep walking on the treadmill, every day if you can. I heard it helps flush out the fat and drink a lot of water, way more than you usually do.
good luck with your results! I recommend, on the treadmill, alternating every couple minutes from walking to brisk/jog as you build up stamina. this will get you better results and it will help your results even better with CS
Thank you for the advice.