The Most Successful Vaser Liposuction Ever - Mumbai, India

I had undergone a terrible Vaser Liposuction...

I had undergone a terrible Vaser Liposuction surgery 2 years back. It was like a nightmare come alive. I was left with uneven lumps and creases post surgery. I thought I would never recover from the disastrous results, until I met my new plastic surgeon Dr. Sameer Karkhanis a year later. His vast reservoir of knowledge and experience in his field, helped me decide skillfully what needed to be corrected n what needed to be left alone. He is trustworthy, and his approachable personality and warm disposition made feel at ease from our first meeting itself.

He performed Vaser Liposuction on my arms, abs, flanks, back, thighs, and corrected the unflattering crease under my buttocks that made them sag.

There is a definite Con in removing too much fat under the buttocks area.And that is exactly what happened to me. My previous doctor had removed a massive amount of fat under my buttocks,thereby making my buttocks sag. It left me with the most unflattering crease under that area.

My new doctor,Dr. Sameer Karkhanis, not only performed Vaser liposuction on the areas that needed to have the fat removed,but also inserted some of the fat under my buttocks crease ,so that I could have perfect buttocks again.
Corrective surgery is by far the most difficult and delicate surgery to perform. And I was lucky to have found a skilled doctor who was not afraid to correct what another doctor messed up so badly. He is an artist when it comes to contouring the body,and is an expert in Corrective Surgery. I felt like I had finally found a doctor who understands exactly what I wanted. He was not only willing to give me that,but also skillfully Removed all my creases , lumps, and unevenness around my tummy and buttocks area.

I am extremely happy with the fabulous results attained.

It was done at the Centre for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Thane Mumbai. Thanks to his genius work, I walk around today with washboard abs, belly piercing, and a belly chain (since he got Rid of my belly:).My thighs look simply amazing and my buttocks do not sag anymore.

What we need is an understanding doctor who can ascertain what you have in mind, and then give his own personal expert opinion about the same. Hence giving your vision an accurate and pretty picture at the end.

I was very lucky to have him as my plastic surgeon,and I cant help but share my joy and recommend him to anyone who is interested in Vaser Liposuction,Corrective Surgery and looking absolutely fabulous, to go to him ASAP:)

Yes, there will be expected swelling,bruising and pain, but it is all so Worth it at the end when you look at yourself in the mirror and SMILE:)

India Plastic Surgeon

how long were you able to travel home after the surgery?

Thanks for posting your Vaser story, Luca. Welcome to RealSelf!