Zoom Whitening - Mumbai, India

This is the second time I've had Zoom teeth...

This is the second time I've had Zoom teeth whitening. The first time was about 8 years ago and I was extremely happy with the results. Travelling to India I thought I'd go for a freshen up, although my teeth are only a little bit discoloured. I chose the dentist from looking around on the internet for the latest Zoom 3 or Zoom Advanced Power. The office was nice with friendly staff and I was surprised that the dentist with a beautiful and well spoken woman (I was expecting a male for some reason). She made a number of observations about my teeth which had been mentioned to me in the past so I was confident she knew what she was doing. Pain was minimal. I was extremely happy until I later read that 3-4 sessions of 15 minutes is the standard, whereas I only had 1. She offered me more at additional cost when my teeth were already being prepared but did not make a point of it. In addition there was also a consultation fee which was not mentioned in email correspondence. I think I may have chosen a different dentist if I had been aware of the 'hidden costs' but overall my teeth are 4 to 5 shades whiter which I am happy about. This is a safe bet for foreigners in India.

That is a bummer about the costs you weren't made aware of at first. I'm really surprised to hear you were able to see so much lightening with just 1/4 of the treatment completed. Fortunate!

Dr Shalaka Kadali (My Dental Boutique)

Professional doctor with the latest Zoom technology. Slightly disappointed by 'hidden costs' and forgetting to take a before photo which I would have liked.