Lipo of Upper, Lower and Flanks + Gynecomastia Reduction - Mumbai, India

Hi Had mine done with Dr. Milan Doshi in Mumbai. I...

Hi Had mine done with Dr. Milan Doshi in Mumbai. I spent 4 nights in India, 2 or which at his hospital for the procedure, then flew back home.
overall i am quite happy so far, as i can already notice a difference in my belly fat and reduced gynecomastia but i know that i need to wait a few more weeks to see the full effect. i had no pain or discomfort after the surgery. the surgery was really easy, from my point of view, because it was done under GA. All i remember was chit chatting with the anesthetist, and next thing i know i'm being awoken 3 hours later and informed that the procedure was over.. cool :)
the most annoying part was the bleeding (expulsion of little blood+tumescent liquid), but mine only lasted 24 hours and i was then able to go out and about. had slight pain for 2 or 3 days, but nothing that limited my ability to go around the visit the city of Mumbai.
All the staff at the hospital were nice. i would only suggest that they dedicate at least one nurse fully to the in house patients, as i sometimes found that getting a nurse to respond to my calls was near impossible because they were all busy downstairs with the visiting day patients.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Doshi was nice and did a good job on the areas i was concerned about. He answered all my questions and allayed all my concerns about the procedure. So far i am glad that i did it. I will update with photos after a month then after 3 months.