Lipo of Upper, Lower and Flanks + Gynecomastia Reduction - Mumbai, India

Hi Had mine done with Dr. Milan Doshi in Mumbai. I...

Hi Had mine done with Dr. Milan Doshi in Mumbai. I spent 4 nights in India, 2 or which at his hospital for the procedure, then flew back home.
overall i am quite happy so far, as i can already notice a difference in my belly fat and reduced gynecomastia but i know that i need to wait a few more weeks to see the full effect. i had no pain or discomfort after the surgery. the surgery was really easy, from my point of view, because it was done under GA. All i remember was chit chatting with the anesthetist, and next thing i know i'm being awoken 3 hours later and informed that the procedure was over.. cool :)
the most annoying part was the bleeding (expulsion of little blood+tumescent liquid), but mine only lasted 24 hours and i was then able to go out and about. had slight pain for 2 or 3 days, but nothing that limited my ability to go around the visit the city of Mumbai.
All the staff at the hospital were nice. i would only suggest that they dedicate at least one nurse fully to the in house patients, as i sometimes found that getting a nurse to respond to my calls was near impossible because they were all busy downstairs with the visiting day patients.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Doshi was nice and did a good job on the areas i was concerned about. He answered all my questions and allayed all my concerns about the procedure. So far i am glad that i did it. I will update with photos after a month then after 3 months.

I wonder you haven't got any pictures from your doctor since June? Actually, it is your right to have access to your pictures. Whether you share it here or not is entirely upto you.
Any more comments about this clinic - would you recommend it? How did you hear about it in the first place?
Congrats. Do u have before and after pictures?
as soon as i get a hold of em from my doctor, i'll post them.
Thanks. When I had mine I had very little pain or swelling. Now 5+ months out I am totally happy but it took this Long. My Dr told me it may take 6-12 months to see final results and boy was he right. Losing 18# did not hurt either. I had the same areas done as u plus hips. Good luck with great healing.
That's great CM!! So happy you're happy and feeling great!! I'm sure you look awesome - yay!
cool. well i'm already happy with the way i look right now. so i cant imagine how it will look a few months from now. plus i'm going to be working hard at the gym as soon as i can start to make it look even better :)