Revision Chin Surgery using Implantech Terino Mild Square XL

My doc was very nice person. Had the surgery with...

My doc was very nice person. Had the surgery with local anesthsia. Doc used submental approach. He used eurosilicone with 8.5 mm projection.

Needed chin augmentation because my nose appeared big after Rhinoplasty (nasal implant).

I recently had a chin augmentation done. Im 25...

I recently had a chin augmentation done. Im 25 years old (male). Doc put in a central anatomical silicone chin implant with 8.5 mm thickness. May I know how much bone resorption will happen? Will I lose all the projection after 10 years? If major resorption occurs over time, then chin implant surgery wont give ling term benefit.

Had a revision chin implant because the previous...

Had a revision chin implant because the previous implant did not give enough projection and was small.

Wanted a square profile.

The surgery was done using Implantech XL Terino Mild Square implant. The results are excellent. Thanks to my doctor who performed it very well.

Many doctors in India never use square implant for men and also discourage using it. Therefore had to find a good doctor who does is familiar in using square implant and finally found it. This doctor had used the square implant on few celebs in India too and they look great like me :).

Thanks to Implantech (Liliana) for sending the implant very quick to my doctor.

I will post the pics later on.
Dr Manjo Kumar Manwani

Dr Manoj Kumar Manwani is excellent and well talented. I had approached other doctors like Dr MS Venkatesh, Dr James Desilva/Mohan Thomas. All they know and use is a round implant anatomical. They have never heard of implantech too. What a shame