Bride to Be with Stress Induced Acne and Eczema - Mountainview, CA

No procedure done - but Dr Emer helped me create a...

No procedure done - but Dr Emer helped me create a very prescriptive skincare regiment that addressed my (very unfortunate) full-body eczema and acne breakout on short notice. Timely as always, my skin issues occurred about 2 months before my wedding, causing even more stress. Dr Emer was very sympathetic to my situation, addressing both issues at once. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer questions and review the medication, routine and expectations for each. As promised, my skin is in a much better place after less than 2 weeks. He and his staff were very professional and friendly. Their phone, in-person and online operations were really easy to use and they were very respectful of my time.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Emer was excellent - I strongly recommend him to anyone who is having skin issues. It is very apparent that Dr Emer is passionate about his practice and specialty - he answered all of my questions and patiently re-reviewed the steps for my skincare regiment until I felt comfortable with the routine. He takes the time to address all of your concerns, and my appointment was efficient (and effective!) without feeling like I was being rushed in and out. Dr Emer is very warm and friendly - I typically feel a little anxiety around describing issues, especially related to my skin (sensitive topic!), but he made me feel really comfortable.

Glad you were able to clear things up, what was the regimen you were prescribed? What type of acne did you have?